Northern Territory PHN (NT PHN) is the Territory's Primary Health Network Programme - an Australian Government initiative. NT PHN leads the development and coordination of an equitable, comprehensive primary health care system and an engaged health workforce driven by community needs with a vision for people in the Northern Territory to enjoy their best health and wellbeing.
NT PHN use this e-procurement portal to:
- advertise tenders and other commissioning requirements to the market
- manage the process through to contract award stage.
Free supplier registration
NT PHN welcome current and potential suppliers of goods and services to register on this portal. There is no charge for registration. To register, click on the registration tab above or watch one of our video tutorials below.
Once confirmed as a registered supplier, you will receive an email notification for any new opportunities we publish. You will also be able to access this portal to:
- View any associated documentation
- Participate in Q&A forums
- Submit electronic tender responses through our secure, e-tender box facility.
Video tutorial help
A range of online video tutorials have been developed to assist you in using this Tenderlink website.