Welcome to Ku-ring-gai Council E-Tenders
This website provides our suppliers with easy access to a range of tendering, quotations and expressions of interest services. Suppliers can now:
Register their details and establish profiles to automatically receive relevant tenders, quotations and expressions of interest as they become available
- View tenders online and/or receive them via email notification
- Download tender documentation directly from the website
- Post requests for further information or seek clarification on aspects of a tender directly to the website and receive replies back via email notification
- Receive addendums and other information issued on current tenders
- Respond to tenders via the Electronic Tender Box rather than having to travel to Council's offices to lodge tender responses
How to use E-tendering
To use this system you must first register as a Supplier. Please click on the registration link above.
Ku-ring-gai Council wishes to invite organisations to bid for the supply of the goods and/or services contained within these web pages.
For all tenders written enquiries are required either through the forum for a specific tender or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
To access Ku-ring-gai Council's main website, please click on the Ku-ring-gai Council logo in the banner.
Difficulties using Tenderlink should be reported by contacting helpdesk 1800 233 533.