This website has been established to provide Council's suppliers easy access to a range of tendering, quotations and expressions of interest in services associated with its procurement program. Suppliers, through this website, will be able to:
- Register their details and establish profiles to automatically receive relevant tenders, quotations and expressions of interest as they become available. To register click on the registration link above;
- View tenders online and/or receive them via email notification;
- Download tender documentation directly from the website;
- Post requests for further information or seek clarification on aspects of a tender directly to the website and receive replies back via email notification;
- Receive addendums and other information issued on current tenders;
- Respond to tenders when provided for in the Conditions of Tender, via the Electronic Tender Box rather than having to travel to Council's offices to lodge tender responses;
If you are interested in any of the latest opportunities that have been advertised by Council please refer to the scrolling message on Latest Tenders at the top of this Home Page. Selection of the relevant advertisement will enable suppliers to view further details and then, if required, you may proceed to download the document(s).
Council wishes to invite organisations to bid for the supply of goods and/or services contained within these web pages. Council staff are required to conduct their business activities in accordance with Council's Code of Conduct, the Guide to Ethical Behaviour, and Council's Purchasing & Tendering Policy.